Nucleating and Clarifying masterbatches are utilized in semi-crystalline polymers with a linear structure like Polypropylene (PP). The latest generation of additives is used, which helps create a large number of nuclei sites, where crystallization begins during early cooling stages. Smaller spherulites let visible light pass around them, enhancing clarity. By reducing cycle times and enhancing productivity, rapid crystallization during melt cooling also increases the stiffness of the end product. The most common application for these is in injection moulded PP products, such as household containers, appliances, white goods, caps and closures, and auto parts.
Features of Plastic Nucleating-Clarifying Agent Masterbatch:
- It utilizes semi crystalline polymers together with linear structure like Polypropylene.
- It improves clarity.
- Nucleating agent is effective in modification of different attributes of polymers. It can bring noticeable change in the optical and mechanical characteristics of polymer based plastics, especially in PP.
- Inclusion of this clarifying agent during plastic processing speeds up crystal formation during injection molding process. As its result, hardness, heat distortion temperature and strength of plastic improve.
- It improves transparency of plastics.
- Helps to decrease cycle time during injection molding and enhances stiffness of polymer
- Free from toxic content
- Standard shelf life
Applications of Plastic Nucleating-Clarifying Agent Masterbatch:
- Carry Bag
- Roto Moulding
- Mulch Film
- PE Film